Prev: Re: [DSII] Fortress Figures tanks Next: Re: Wargaming & RPG's

Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:31:43 -0800
Subject: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?

> > Ah, you bought that Playboy issue too....  :-)
>
>	  Alas, I missed that.
>	  But no matter.  The pictures were promptly posted
>	  to the appropriate usenet newsgroups where I found them.
>	  And some older shots as well.
>
>	  But Claudia still did some bone chilling performances
>	  in Babylon 5, that sent shivers down my spine.
>	  The one that ends with "...God sent me..." always
>	  gets me.
>
>	  I'll have to try and turn that episode into
>	  an EFSB scenario.

I didn't get that issue myself. It sold like hot cakes around here.
Could maybe send me a private e-mail about where one could fide those
photo's (purely for artistic reasons).

On a slightly more on topic note: if you put together that or any
scenario for EFSB, could you let the list know. Or you could send it to
me and I can post a scenarios page on my site. I should anyway for the
ones I created for convention play.

Scott B. Jaqua

http://www.geocities.com/sjaqua/

Prev: Re: [DSII] Fortress Figures tanks Next: Re: Wargaming & RPG's