Prev: Re: [DSII] Fortress Figures tanks Next: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?

Re: [DSII] Fortress Figures tanks

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 13:10:03 PST
Subject: Re: [DSII] Fortress Figures tanks

Actually, I was less impressed, at least from the pictures on the web
site,
with the fast hovers and APC's (Though I may buy some of the APC's - 20
for
$10.00 is enough to make anyone's mouth water, and I'm willing to do a
little cutting and glueing to come up with other configs). The Fast
hover
tanks looked more like assault guns.

The Heavies, on the other hand, looked really nice, and fit in with my
philosphy on MBT's and HBT's - one main gun, a smaller coax backup for
close
work and anti-infantry, and some defensive systems.  Thanks for posting
about this site.

----Original Message Follows----
From: RWHofrich@aol.com

In a message dated 2/26/00 11:15:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
john1x@hotmail.com writes:

 > The Fast Hovertanks are my favorite 1/300 tank models, bar none.
They
paint

I second the recommendation for these figures.	I use tons of the APC
and
fast hover tanks.

Prev: Re: [DSII] Fortress Figures tanks Next: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?