Prev: Re: how do untreated casualties work? Next: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.

Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 15:01:56 -0500
Subject: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >> Overall, the US edition is much better to have; after all, you've
all got
> >> PLENTY of pics of Claudia to drool over, haven't you....?
> >
> >	  Yes indeedy!	Including some in her dishabille.
>
> Ah, you bought that Playboy issue too....  :-)

	Alas, I missed that.
	But no matter.	The pictures were promptly posted
	to the appropriate usenet newsgroups where I found them.
	And some older shots as well.

	But Claudia still did some bone chilling performances
	in Babylon 5, that sent shivers down my spine.
	The one that ends with "...God sent me..." always
	gets me.

	I'll have to try and turn that episode into
	an EFSB scenario.

Prev: Re: how do untreated casualties work? Next: Modeling Honor Harrington Ships.