Prev: Re: Top 10 Reasons Mardi Gras is Better Than GZG-ECC III Next: Re: TBP/EFSB Questions, Jon?

Re: how do untreated casualties work?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:46:05 +0000
Subject: Re: how do untreated casualties work?

>"Glover, Owen" wrote:
>

>Hmm, we treat this as adding the penalty for all SUBSEQUENT tests, but
not
>for the one in which the combat result in casualties.
>
> As do we. But looking it up in the rules I begin to wonder, as they
are
>written it seems to me as if the penalty should apply immediately. I've
>often felt that a unit with low MM should have a more severe confidence
>tests than the mere TL 2. Of course, I'm biased, I like severe
confidence
>tests :-)

Well, you can play it either way depending on how severe you like your
morale reactions to be, but the original intention is as Henrix
interprets
it - an "untreated" casualty is one that's probably screaming his head
off,
which starts right after he gets hit, to the detriment of the squad's
morale until someone has slapped a med-patch on it and stuffed him full
of
No-Shok(TM) till he shuts up.

Jon (GZG)