Prev: Re: Musings Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

Re: TBP/EFSB Support site updated

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:47:32 -0800
Subject: Re: TBP/EFSB Support site updated

one of the javascripts is referencing a file that doesn't exist,
that's the URL that Geocities is complaining about. Of course,
Geocities pages are *always* beter with JS turned off, but for this
one it's mandatory.

At 3:21 PM +1300 2/25/00, Andrew Martin wrote:
>If you delete everything on the page from just after this point:
>	  Full Thrust name and images are Copyright Ground Zero Games.
>     you should be able to clear it up.
>
>Andrew Martin
>ICQ: 26227169
>http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
>-><-

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Like most emails, this one is probbaly a first draft
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: Musings Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)