Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

From: Ludo Toen <Ludo.Toen@p...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:05:52 +0100
Subject: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

At 08:34 23/02/00 +0000, you wrote:
>adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca wrote:

>> It would be easy to suggest that if a special weapon gunner
(particularly
>> the GMS/P) is a casualty, as long as the weapon wasn't destroyed it
may be
>> picked up by another member of the squad.  Perhaps this requires a
reorg
>> action, and a check of some kind if the gunner was hit by anything
other
>> than smallarms.
>
>When playing 20mm WW2 (not SG2) we play that if a special weapons
trooper (MMG,
>mortar, PzFaust etc) is killed then his equipment is lost on a d6 roll
of 1-3.
>Otherwise someone else in his section can pick it up. Except for
flamethrowers,
>that is - they're always lost.
>
>Tony

You could include support weapon recovery a part of a reorganise action.
As
long as the squad stays in the same spot (or drags the wounded gunner
along)
they can assign the weapon to another gunner. You might let the new
gunner
fire at a quality less than normal, to account for the fact that he is
less
used to fighting with it.

Ludo

Prev: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?