Prev: RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Submunition Mines

RE: (OTish) Starxhip Combat News

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:45:30 -0600
Subject: RE: (OTish) Starxhip Combat News

Prankster wrote:
> I just came across this site and wondered if anybody else knew about
it.

> http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/index.html
>
> It has news/info on a number of starship combat games.

Yup, I know a little about this site ;)

The_Beast wrote:
> As it is run by our own inestimable Dean Gundberg, I should hope we
ALL
> know it. ;->=

> Still runs screwy on my browser when I don't run Java, though. Well,
most
> images even if I do. But I'm not trying to start an OT holy war,
really
I'm
> not...

It does have some problems when browsers are set up differently than
expected though I am trying to minimize the effects with the recent
format
change that is slowly making its way through all the pages.  When I
actually
learn HTML instead of relying on Homestead's Publisher program, some of
these problems should be fixed.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs? Next: Re: Submunition Mines