Prev: Re: Georgia in winter Next: Re: Great Quote

Re: DSII Cavalry

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:12:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: DSII Cavalry

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Bobby Mock wrote:

> Is there a consensus out there about how many cavalry figures to mount
on
> a stand?
>
> I was thinking 2 riders/mounts to a stand for a rifle or assault team.
>
> I would appreciate input from someone who has used cavalry.

My 6mm cavalry (Scotia WW2 Poles, really) is mounted 3 or 4 to a base,
on
a 3/4"x3/4" square base. Looks pretty good. Of course, first outing the
platoon ran into a bunch of tanks and died to a man. Historical, that.

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-
   -"Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous."-
	 - from Terry Pratchett's 'Interesting Times' -

Prev: Re: Georgia in winter Next: Re: Great Quote