Prev: Re: DSII Cavalry Next: Re: DSII Cavalry

Re: Georgia in winter

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 02:09:03 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Georgia in winter

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Brian Bilderback wrote:

> Ah, the wonders of mild, middle-of-the-road climates.... one of the
things I
> miss about my home in Oregon is the fact that it seldom got much
colder than
> 40 F, and seldom much hotter than 85 or so.... of course, our small
token to
> the gods was putting up with rain that would make Noah edgy... though
we
> didn't have much in the way of meterological catastrophes either...

I'll trade the rare Tornado for living on the ring of fire thankyou. I
also like the rain to stop after a few hours.

- Ryan Montieth Gill	  NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -
-  No more limits on the 2nd amendment. Enforce the extant laws  -

Prev: Re: DSII Cavalry Next: Re: DSII Cavalry