Prev: Re: Strike Boats... Next: Re: Strike Boats...

Re: FT: Very new to this

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 08:53:58 PST
Subject: Re: FT: Very new to this

Yeah, I looked at your rules.  They're pretty good, I like a lot of what

you've done.  My only minor critique is that the only time ait units
would
fight each other would be when interceptiong each other after one of
them
begins an attack run.  The rules I found and modified to my taste (and
am
still tinkering with) allow for direct air-to-air combat. There's still
lot of work to be done on them. Would you be offended if I incorporated
what
I found on your site into the house rules I use?

Brian Bilderback

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud