Prev: Re: Strike Boats... Next: Re: FT: Very new to this

Re: FT: Very new to this

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:37:10 PST
Subject: Re: FT: Very new to this

>Nope. Might have a little something to do with the fact that FT2 was
>published before either DSII or SGII, and also with the fact that >Full
>Thrust is about space combat between large spaceships and handles >tiny
>fighter craft in a fairly abstract way.
>
>There are some rules for landing troops and ortillery in MT, but
>that's
>about it.
>
>Regards,
>
>Oerjan Ohlson

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've already been told.  Which is why I
resort
to the "Call aircraft like artillry" approach.	I've actually started
working on a fighter combat system, house rules, based on some rules I
found
posted on Andy Cowell's site.  I e-mailed the poster of those rules, he
agreed that a couple of ideas I came up with improved what he had done,
so I
can't take credit for designing the system, just tinkering with it.

Brian Bilderback

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand
ready to do violence on their behalf."

					       - George Orwell

Prev: Re: Strike Boats... Next: Re: FT: Very new to this