Prev: Re: Strike Boats... Next: Re: FT: Very new to this

Re: Strike Boats...

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 23:28:24 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Strike Boats...

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, Ryan M Gill wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, Imre A. Szabo wrote:
>
> > The game was called at this point, the NAC BB's surrendered.  My
forces
> > probably wouldn't have been enough to kill the ESU at this point.  I
> > would have reloaded my Strike Boats, and jumped out.
>
> Sound like the Commander of the NAC BB squadron was an ESU plant.

such a simple error! the Royal Navy Operations Manual clearly states
(paragraph 5, clause 17, chapter 23): "Under no circumstances shall any
entity with leaves be given command of an operational unit larger than a
section, unless Emergency Staffing Plan IX is in operation.". putting
vegetative matter in command of battle squadrons has been the downfall
of
many a fleet.

tom

Prev: Re: Strike Boats... Next: Re: FT: Very new to this