Prev: Re: [FT] Heavy Beams - scattered comments to the debate Next: Re: Strike Boats...

Re: FT: Very new to this

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 22:32:34 +0100
Subject: Re: FT: Very new to this

Brian Bilderback wrote:

>I had hoped that if I were to go buy FT, it would help me coordinate
the air
>war above my DS II battlefield. Apparently this is not the case.

Nope. Might have a little something to do with the fact that FT2 was
published before either DSII or SGII, and also with the fact that Full
Thrust is about space combat between large spaceships and handles tiny
fighter craft in a fairly abstract way.

There are some rules for landing troops and ortillery in MT, but that's
about it.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] Heavy Beams - scattered comments to the debate Next: Re: Strike Boats...