Prev: Re: Kravak Scenario idea Next: Re: [FT PBeM] question

Re: FT: Strikeboat design

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 07:49:59 -0800
Subject: Re: FT: Strikeboat design

>One thing to keep in mind is that we are still talking about a ship
with 2
>or 3 damage point capacity.  Most of the weapons that do half hull/
half
>armor would be massive overkill (i.e. salvo missiles) on this kind of
ship

After "penning" that reply, I had a look at the effects vs armor rules,
and
think that a good design combination would be a mix of boats:

Lead with boats with a 2 armor/1 hull mix. Follow with a 1 armor/1
hull/extra weapon mix.

Your lead boats are likely to take a more severe pounding.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Kravak Scenario idea Next: Re: [FT PBeM] question