Prev: 6mm Surfer Dudes Next: FSU Page and more--reply to corrections

Traveller / Full Thrust Conversion

From: dadams@p...
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:10:26 +1000
Subject: Traveller / Full Thrust Conversion

G'day all.

There was a thread on the Traveller Mailing list of baching FT into
Traveller.
Since I havent had my lobotomy yet :-), I set up a mailing list on
OneList
called Traveller_FullThrust. It is early yet, but is seems that there
will be
two projects concurrently , a space scermish version (based on
Maday/GURPS
Traveller)  and a Trillion Credit Squadron/ High Guard version (based on
Dom
Mooney's British Isles Traveller Support [BITS] work).

Any ideas, we will welcome them.

Darryl

Community email addresses:
  Post message: Traveller_FullThrust@onelist.com
  Subscribe:	Traveller_FullThrust-subscribe@onelist.com

Prev: 6mm Surfer Dudes Next: FSU Page and more--reply to corrections