Prev: Strikeboat Mass Next: Re: FT: Strikeboat design

[FT] Repair hull?

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:04:36 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [FT] Repair hull?

We were having a discussion about possible tactics since we are
going to do an e-mail game and my perl script auto-sizes the
map for ftmap.	He was suggestion speed 10 ships with class V
beams.

That brought up repair rules, can you repair hull in combat?
I don't see anything that says you can't.  Repair kind of makes
these sniping ships pointless against anything of decent size.
This also brings up the quesion, can you repair armour in
combat?

Roger

Prev: Strikeboat Mass Next: Re: FT: Strikeboat design