Prev: Re: For the Kiwis Next: Re: Poll: HBs and Armour

Re: "No Roll to Hit"

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 05:15:47 GMT
Subject: Re: "No Roll to Hit"

I don't suppose the following elegant yet simple rule would work......

"If you roll a Natural One on the D6, it misses.  Die Rolls modified
to a One result in 1 pt of damage."

That way, the effect of shields can bring it down to a single point of
damage and it still gives it a chance of missing.

Heck, I wouldn't mind this "1-Misses" rule applied to KV Scatterguns.

-=Kr'rt

Quoth Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@aimnet.com>...
>Just to point out:
>
>According to the standards that some are complaining about concerning
HBs,