Prev: Re: "Tanks, for the Memories" Next: Re: "No Roll to Hit"

Re: For the Kiwis

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:40:31 +1300
Subject: Re: For the Kiwis

Laserlight wrote:
> Incidentally.....what is it?

<Quotes>

http://www.hpl.govt.nz/Waitangi.html

On the 6th of February we commemorate the signing of the Treaty of
Waitangi.
The Treaty is seen as the founding document of our nation. It was signed
in
1840 by representatives of the British Crown and Maori chiefs. Once
considered irrelevant it has become a document central in determining
the
future of race relations in this country and in the redress of past
injustices. The Treaty of Waitangi has different meanings for different
people, but it has always remained important to Maori. Join us as we
commemorate Waitangi Day 1999.

</Quotes>

And, in a desperate attempt to steer this back on topic, how would the
Treaty of Waitangi apply in the GZG universe?

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: Re: "Tanks, for the Memories" Next: Re: "No Roll to Hit"