Prev: RE: "No Roll to Hit" Next: Re: Jargon question: Re: "Tanks, for the Memories"

RE: Poll: HBs and Armour

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 14:08:56 -0500
Subject: RE: Poll: HBs and Armour

Option 1 should read "just like P-Torps".
I  prefer option 1.

Reasons:
1. Option 2 introduces a new mechanic into FT (not always
bad, but not necessary in this case).
2. It changes the balance between Armor and Screens.
3. It would require yet an additional rule for use against
Kra'Vak (unless FB2 KV use ablative armor [which I hope
they do]).

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net