Prev: [convention] Conquest FT tournament (Australia) Next: Re: [FT] Consolidated History

Re: Tanks

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 18:59:28 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Tanks

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> <chuckle> I doubt that :-/ It helps them build their tanks very low
> compared to Western ones though, and about 20 tons lighter as well,
and
> still have similar armour protection and speed.

Screws the rate of fire too. The Gun has to depress/elevate (depends
where its at at the time) to allow the autoloader to function for each
reaload.

- Ryan Montieth Gill	  NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -
-  No more limits on the 2nd amendment. Enforce the extant laws  -

Prev: [convention] Conquest FT tournament (Australia) Next: Re: [FT] Consolidated History