Prev: HB systems Next: Re: Tanks

[convention] Conquest FT tournament (Australia)

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:53:55 +1100
Subject: [convention] Conquest FT tournament (Australia)

This is for players in Melbourne or are planning to come down for
Conquest
2000 over the easter weekend.

Full Thrust will be running at Conquest again this year.
2000 pt fleet, using FTFB.  There will be some scenarios similar to last
years as well as a modifed fleet morale system.
See http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ft/conquest.htm for further
details.

I will also be running demos of Full Thrust & Stargrunt for the whole
convention, including a cruiser duel, full throttle & some genre
specific
games; also Welcome to Ground Zero (which I am basing on the story,
mostly).
If anyone winds up with any sessions free, some assistance helping
players
would be appreciated for the Demos.

As a side note, I will also be running a 32 player/mech PBM format
Battletech Bloodname tournament during the whole con.
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/bt/btmain.htm
for PBM details on how it works.

Con details can be found at:
http://www.conquest.asn.au/
Hopefully the booklet will be up on the website in the next few days.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander

Prev: HB systems Next: Re: Tanks