Prev: RE: Heavy Beams - 3rd Attempt Next: RE: Focused Wave Gun

Re: Tanks vs. APCs

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 09:31:16 -0800
Subject: Re: Tanks vs. APCs

Worst series of die rolls I ever encountered was for initiative rolls in

FASA's Interceptor. Fortunately I wasn't the one rolling the dice. My
opponent lost initiative for 11 consecutive turns over three games. So
we
started keeping track; over the next 38 turns played, he had initiative
TWICE. Making his record 2/49. We were even adding modifiers and started

giving him the ties (well, tie). My own personal gremlins show up in
SFB, I
can NOT hit reliably with heavy weapons against my regular opponent, who

rolls well above average with his own.

At 08:48 AM 2/1/00 -0600, you wrote:

>***
> > Beth, you *really* don't know the true power of the Kochte Field, or
>you'd
> > know that the same thing that forces a '1' when rolling for Pulse
Torp