Prev: Re: GZG 15mm PLEASE (RE: A question of scale) Next: Re: M113 APCs and Things

Some New Stuff

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 13:50:24 -0500
Subject: Some New Stuff

Some new stuff, some old favorites. A little FT, a little SG2.

Sadly, not yet all coordinated into a common set of fonts and look and
feel. (It is on the list of things to do).

Many more things to come over the next month or two. (including a bunch
of rules I cooked up after conversations with Adrian, Los, Owen, other
folk of the list, and my pals in Kingston from PWOR).

http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/GameMain.htm

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: Re: GZG 15mm PLEASE (RE: A question of scale) Next: Re: M113 APCs and Things