Prev: RE: M113 APCs and Things Next: Some New Stuff

Re: GZG 15mm PLEASE (RE: A question of scale)

From: pengebos@N...
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 10:07:02 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: GZG 15mm PLEASE (RE: A question of scale)

One of my biggest problems is the lack of SCi-fi figures in 15mm.
Besides
Peter Pig and Stan Johansen there is nothing - and those lines are not
that diverse.  I would love to get GZG 15mm figures.

> RE: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)Hey, I'm not
above
> begging and pleading; if it gets the jobs done.  Is there any one else
who
> is interested in trying to get some GZG 15's?  I think it would make a
more
> compelling argument for a recast if more than one or two people wanted
(and
> are willing to pay for) these figures.

Peter Engebos				<pengebos@nmsu.edu>
T'Sarith, Lord deGaalth 		<tsarith@io.com>
		http://web.nmsu.edu/~pengebos/

  "Here at Ortillery Command we have at our diposal hundred megawatt
laser
beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some people
say
 we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his SMITE
button
			for our fire control system"

Prev: RE: M113 APCs and Things Next: Some New Stuff