Prev: Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns] Next: Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns]

Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns]

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:27:25 -0800
Subject: Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns]

>> I think that it shows a great deal more ingenuity to do well with
creative
>> combinations of the basics than to rely on the risky (or lucky).
>
>It depends what you want to do. Generally I might agree with you ,
except
>for 2 things: 1) Here,I wanted to have a ship with a specific feel
(based on
>its appearance) that none of the 'basics' fits sufficiently; and 2)
>Sometimes people like trying to create dynamics not covered in the
'basics'.
>There's another cycle (maybe every month or every other month) where
new
>weapons or other systems get proposed and discussed. I like that a
great
>deal.

I agree that the ship looks quite distinctive, and deserves some thought
its FT stats.

Have you considered some sort of P-Torp battery or some Class 4 Beams -
I'm
just thinking out loud here. I'll have to give it some thought over the
course of the day.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns] Next: Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns]