Prev: RE: SG II Paradrop, orbital drop Next: Re: M113 APCs and Things

Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns]

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:20:37 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns]

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:58:56 -0500 "Izenberg, Noam"
<Noam.Izenberg@jhuapl.edu> wrote:

[Snip WG questions, which others have answered]

> Noam - thinking about putting said item on his future Jericho
(Brigade) BC

Okay, Noah -- just what _is_ this Jericho thing that you keep referring
to? I looked on the Brigade website, but couldn't find any mention of
it. Did I miss it somehow, or do you know something that I don't?

Phil
"I think... I think I am!     |        I think _I_ am:
 Therefore I am... I think?"  | 	Phil Atcliffe
   -- The Moody Blues	      | (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: RE: SG II Paradrop, orbital drop Next: Re: M113 APCs and Things