Prev: Re: SG II - Heavy Gear minis Next: Re: Idiots Guide to Wave Guns?

Re: What is FMA?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:01:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: What is FMA?

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Tom Anderson wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Andrew Martin wrote:
> > Kevin wrote:
> >
> > > Are the rules for FMC (Full Metal Codpiece) online somewhere...?
> >
> > No. They were only distributed on this list some time ago, as
requested by
> > his eminence, St. ^3 Jon.
>
> although there are, i am sure, certain members of this list who have
is
> stashed on their hard disks and who would, having subjected you to a
> thorough interrogation to ensure your loyalty and had you swear a host
of
> terrible blood-curdling oaths of secrecy, email you a copy. i should
> imagine.

Jon, do you mind me sending a new listee the FMA stuff as a txt file?
It's
lurking somewhere in the stygnian depths of my hard drive...

Upon St3 Jon's approval and signing of 'a host of terrible
blood-curdling
oaths of secrecy' (nice line, Tom), I'll send out a copy to a
listmember.

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-
   -"Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous."-
	 - from Terry Pratchett's 'Interesting Times' -

Prev: Re: SG II - Heavy Gear minis Next: Re: Idiots Guide to Wave Guns?