Prev: Re: Here! Here! Next: Re: Rifle types

Re: [FMA] [Jon ?] Close combat weapons - two systems ?

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:25:37 +1300
Subject: Re: [FMA] [Jon ?] Close combat weapons - two systems ?

Brian Quirt wrote:
> This does sound interesting (especially in a gaming group with lots of
fantasy-based miniatures- it's easier to convince people of a game
system's
use when their current miniatures can play...). What stage of
development is
this in?

It's still in a intense cycle of make rules, play test, break 'em.
Getting
magic to be just right, with summoned monsters and lightning bolts, is
just
about right now.

Currently I'm rewriting the entire rules set from my half-inch thick
pile of
notes and changes. Once I'm done, I'll let people on this list know. In
the
mean time, you can see the prototypes of this system on my site. Look
for
Powered Armour Trooper in my DSII section on my site for the SF/Modern
skirmish. Look for Simply Melee in my FUDGE section on my site for the
Fantasy/Medieval skirmish. Be aware that both of these are several
revisions
of rules behind my current notes. So, don't be put off.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: Re: Here! Here! Next: Re: Rifle types