Prev: Re: SGII Paradrop Next: RE: M113 APC?

M113 APC?

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:04:26 -0500
Subject: M113 APC?

    I'm working on the vehicle data cards for my SGII scenario at Cold
Wars.  It is an historical scenario set in Vietnam.  I'm trying to work
out the stats for the M113 APC.  I'm thinking that I could make the M113
a size 2 vehicle.  The M113 carried 9 passengers and had 1 360 mounted
HMG.  A size 2 vehicle could carry up to 10 and gets the "free" support
weapon.  This would also give front armor of class 2 and side and read
armor of class 1.  Does this sound right?  Thanks for any help.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"The world has no room for cowards.
 We must all be ready to toil, to suffer, to die.
 And yours is no less noble because no drum beats
 before you when you go out in your daily battlefields.
 And no crowds shout about your coming when you
 return from your daily victory or defeat."
 -Robert Louis Stevenson

Prev: Re: SGII Paradrop Next: RE: M113 APC?