Prev: RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed) Next: M113 APC?

Re: SGII Paradrop

From: dadams@p...
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:03:12 +1000
Subject: Re: SGII Paradrop

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Cleats Balentine wrote:

> All right, I used an air drop for just the second time
> over the weekend, and my opponent sprung a rule change
> on me from what we have played in the past.
>
> In the rules section that covers the drops, it says
> that when a '1' is rolled, the soldier is wounded just
> like if the squad had been fired upon. So, my opponent
> says that means they get a suppression. If sarge buys
> it in the drop, two suppressions.

Well, being a proponant for the orbital insertion, I say no. Since each
FIGURE
scatters when landing, the first action is a move and reorg. If the drop
goes
bad, a morale check would be more appropiate, as loosing your sergeant
and
taking hits make life dificult, and will affect combat.

Life is hard for the metioric assult trooper allready.

Darryl

Prev: RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed) Next: M113 APC?