Prev: RE: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command? Next: Re: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command?

RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed)

From: -MWS- <mshurtleff1@u...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 02:37:18 -0800
Subject: RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed)

At 10:17 AM 1/26/00 +1000, you wrote:

We've been running the demo games for Stargrunt for two years now and
with
quite a bit of success. We used set force cards as Mark is intending and
made up a modified Quick Reference Card as well as a condensed
intro/explanation of the rules.
<<<<
[snip]

Well, I've just made a first cut at some Unit Force cards for my
upcoming
demo game.  If you want a peek, I've converted one page of the CorelDraw
file into a JPEG for your viewing pleasure.  You can find it on
StarFighter
Command at the following URL:

	http://www.sfcmd.com/sg2cards.jpg

If your browser is a little squiffy over displaying a 263K image file at
that high a compression factor, you can go to
http://www.sfcmd.com/preview.htm and right click on the link to do a
Save
Target As in order to download the file locally.

Let me know what you think about the format. :-)

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com
  StarFighter Command: http://www.sfcmd.com/

Prev: RE: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command? Next: Re: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command?