Prev: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store... Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ...

Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 00:49:11 +1000
Subject: Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

>	  I was at The Local Game Store just a few days ago when I heard
the
> following in regards to GZG:
>
>	  "Full Thrust 2nd Edition was the greatest space combat game
ever
> created, but thoses abortions Stargrunt II and Dirtside II should be
> burned and never published again."
>
>	  It was one of the store's owners.

I play FT, but not SG nor DS.

But from what I've seen/heard, they look at least as good as any of
their competitors, and better than most. Sounds like someone confusing
what's to their personal taste with whether something's good or not.
*Shrug*
--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo