Prev: Re: Heard at The Local Game Store... Next: RE: Slow ships and big guns

Re: Slow ships and big guns

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 05:33:20 GMT
Subject: Re: Slow ships and big guns

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:44:40 -0500, "Thomas.Barclay"
<Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca> wrote:

>Should be "Banzai jammers" - I suspect that the missiles will ignore
>small potted trees <g> (I've eaten ginger jam though, so it might be
>possible to get bonzai jam as well ;-)

I tell you, the first time someone talked about "banzai jammers" but
used the
acroynym "bj"... well, I almost spewed Diet Coke all over my monitor.
That is
NOT what came to mind when I saw that acronym. But I'm a sick puppy...

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Heard at The Local Game Store... Next: RE: Slow ships and big guns