Prev: Re: staci & mark Drake: DS2 ideas Next: Re: [DS] daleks (silly)

Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast

From: "You know it's cold out when even frozen rivers are steaming" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:50:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast

Laserlight responded:
>Mk said:
>>Save yourself some points, and get 50% more C2s by designing
>ships New
>Israeli style:
>
>"Islamic Federation style", you mean.	I haven't heard anyone
>else say anything about its being cheesy, it's just not
>immediately obvious.

No, meant 'New Israeli' style - because Noam's NI ships are the
only ones I've encountered with the all-C2s-offset-to-one-side
designs.

M 'back from being offline for 4 days - yeesh!' k
-
Vacation: The time you take off from work to beat yourself up silly
doing
non-work things to such a degree that you relax more when you're at
work.  :)
- Indy

Prev: Re: staci & mark Drake: DS2 ideas Next: Re: [DS] daleks (silly)