Prev: Re: Oh, saintly one RE: FT tactics vs slow ships Next: Re: staci & mark Drake: DS2 ideas

Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:35:32 -0800
Subject: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast

Laserlight wrote:

> Mk said:
> >Save yourself some points, and get 50% more C2s by designing
> ships New
> Israeli style:
>
> "Islamic Federation style", you mean.  I haven't heard anyone
> else say anything about its being cheesy, it's just not
> immediately obvious.

Actually, it is immediately obvious!

I think the NI and the IF should shoot it out to see who
can claim the 'honor' of this brand of cheese.

Shall we do a survey?

Bye for Now,
John (Always willing to watch a good shootout.) L.

Prev: Re: Oh, saintly one RE: FT tactics vs slow ships Next: Re: staci & mark Drake: DS2 ideas