Prev: RE: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast Next: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast

aliens list

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:32:14 -0500
Subject: aliens list

Hi all

I know (or have recently) seen mention of a gzg-aliens list... is there
lot of traffic on it? It was started with the idea of discussing aliens
IIRC, and I have some new thoughts regarding communications and language
that I wish to try out. If that is the appropriate forum, I'll do it
there
(if it is at all active). If someone in the know were to send me the
address
to sub to the digested version of this list, I'd be appreciative (off
list
is fine).

On a slightly related note, if any of you list-ites are whizbang web
gurus
who know anything about adding some recorded sound content to a web
page,
I'd like some advice (again off list is fine). I think the best way to
communicate a new audible language is to record some sound samples and
post
them with the textual references. ;)

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: RE: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast Next: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast