Prev: Fwd: staci & mark Drake: DS2 ideas Next: Aerogel

[FT] Plasma Vortex Projector

From: "Denny Graver" <den_den_den@t...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:58:27 -0000
Subject: [FT] Plasma Vortex Projector

Plasma Vortex Projector
Up to 3 arcs
Fires a guided orb of destructive energy

Placed up to 12" from the firing ship during SLM launch phase.
It moves in the fighter movement phase, moving up to 12" at the cost of
1
end.Starts off with 3 END.

The Plasma Vortex has a 6" attack range rolls 1 beam dice (no re-rolls)
for
each unused END it has left at the time of firing.  It requires 1
dedicated
FC to use, but may target ships, fighters, or missiles.

Mass & Cost I'll leave to the experts and number crunchers.

 :)I've said my peice, now you can say yours :).

GM For [MKW] MAN-KRA'VAK WARS

Prev: Fwd: staci & mark Drake: DS2 ideas Next: Aerogel