Prev: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast Next: Slow ships and big guns

RE: Cygnus fleet exercises (was: tactics vs a slow mover)

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:00:22 +1100
Subject: RE: Cygnus fleet exercises (was: tactics vs a slow mover)

Unfortunately, you didn't cause any damage to help me, so Noam is quite
likely to win at this point unless I get some extremely good long range
rolls.
When an entire squadron of fighters got destroyed by 1 Class-1, I
started
expecting a very bad day for the rest of the battle.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander

Especially if