Prev: Re: Full Thrust at OrcCon Feb 18-21 Next: Re: over sized walkers

Nice work John C!

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:54:46 -0500
Subject: Nice work John C!

That's quite a cityscape. Though from what/where did you get the rather
uniform looking tenement buildings? They have the look of cardboard
walls
and a plastic roof?

It's quite a board. I know I'm impressed. I hope the large multi-table
scenario with mountain terrain me and Los will run at GZG ECC is equally
eye-catching.

I liked the idea of Owens' because as I recall it described you could
easily
put troops in buildings and it featured a very very congested board
(buildings within 2 cm of one another, few clearings of the 6" variety).

I very much look forward to seeing more pictures of these types of
scenes.
Someone posted one long-time back of a (yes blech...) 40K assault on a
Normandy-like beachline that showed an awful lot of work done building
the
bluffs with armoured bunkers and trenches. Don't know how playable the
terrain was, but it looked great.

;)

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Re: Full Thrust at OrcCon Feb 18-21 Next: Re: over sized walkers