Prev: Cyber Squad Next: Nice work John C!

Re: Full Thrust at OrcCon Feb 18-21

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:53:02 -0800
Subject: Re: Full Thrust at OrcCon Feb 18-21

>Will this be played using cinematic or vector movement?  I definitely
want
>play, but will have to brush up on the vector system if that's going to
be
in
>use.

>Mark

The rules in play will be the same ones used at GenCon. These rules call
for
cinematic movement. I'll put the fleet construction rules up on the list
in
the next few days. Mostly the fleet construction rules come down to
making
one thing clear, "No Munchkin Fleets". Most well balanced fleets should
fit
very nicely under the rules.

Scott B. Jaqua

Prev: Cyber Squad Next: Nice work John C!