Prev: Re: Simultaneous fire [was UK/US in balkans (as the UN)] Next: CC

Re: Professionalism and Quality in FT terms (long)

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:11:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Professionalism and Quality in FT terms (long)

On 20-Jan-00 at 06:29, Tony Wilkinson (twilko@ozemail.com.au) wrote:
> G'day all,
>
>      I have been thinking about Beth's quality survey and how it might
be
> used in FT games. These a rough ideas (do I have any other kind) and
there
> is still much to be worked out particularly with regards to costings.

This is all well and good, but unless you want to have everyone playing
NAC you need to adjust point values on fleets to reflect the fact that
everyone other than NAC has picked up a severe disadvantage.

Beth, time for another data point on the Survey?  Your survey is so
small 1 person could severely weight it? :)

Roger (Still maintaining that my FSE fleet is as well trained as the
       best in the galaxy.  I don't feel I should be penalized because
       of dislike of the French centuries before the combat occurs.)

Prev: Re: Simultaneous fire [was UK/US in balkans (as the UN)] Next: CC