Prev: Re: UN Next: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad

Cyber Squad

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:51:22 -0500
Subject: Cyber Squad

If the setting was urban/cyberspace - not deep space...

If it was to be assembled from fictional movie characters:

Kurt Russell from Soldier
Leon from the Professional <Anyone who can hang upside down and do the
things he did....>
Arnold from Predator <He can quip witty one-liners while taking out the
opposition>
Sylvester Stallone's Rambo
Chow Yun Fat from Stone Cold Killer <I think that was the movie with the
teahouse scene>
Macleod from Highlander <having a guy on your team that had fought in
every
war under the sun and had a hard time dying would be handy>

Team Leader: John Wayne from Green Berets <You can't lose with the Duke>

If it was from books:
Felix from Body Armour 2000
Mordecai from Timothy's Zahn's Blackcollar books
Kenneth MacDonald from Timothy Zahn's Cobra books
Sten from Chris Bunch and Alan Cole's series
Alex Kilgour from the same place
Lazarus Long from Methuselah's Children and other places

Lead:
Shimon Bar-El from Joel Rosenberg's Metzada series

This of course assumes you could mold them into a team. If you didn't
have
any lead-in time, I'd obviously want a coordinated team. :)

If we needed a pre-cooked team, we'd pick from:
Ricoh's Roughnecks
A Mantis team
Manticoran Marines
1st Gaurds