Prev: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions... Next: Re: transport designations?

Re: [OT] Looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters, again

From: devans@u...
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 13:57:06 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters, again

It's been three months?!?!? GOTT IM HIMMEL!!!!

Everyone, PLEASE take this as fair warning of just how spacey a case I
am!

Jed, I'll get the box on the way Tuesday.

The_Beast

		    JDoch226@aol.com

		    Sent by:		       To:
GZG-L@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be        cc:

		    rkeley.EDU		       Subject:     [OT] Looking
for Galoob Star Wars fighters, again

		    01/15/2000 03:45 PM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

About three months ago someone responded to my post on this list with an
offer to sell me some Galoob Micromachines Star Wars fighters.	If it
was
you, please respond again, as I am still in need.  I'm looking for one
each
of an X-wing, Y-wing, A-wing, B-wing, TIE fighter and TIE bomber.
Thanks!
Jed Docherty

Prev: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions... Next: Re: transport designations?