Prev: Re: Frigates, Destroyers and Cruisers! Oh My! (was Re: Decals) Next: Re: Frigates, Destroyers and Cruisers! Oh My! (was Re: Decals)

ID codes - second draft

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:58:53 -0500
Subject: ID codes - second draft

OK, so I've gone with the assumption that I can use FH anf FFH for Heavy
Frigates (DH and DDH for Destroyers) and I've reworked the decal sheet
again.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/decals/starship-codes.gif

The gap in the center is so the sheet can be cut in half and fit inside
our
"standard" package (since our normal size sheet is 1/8 page)

Thoughts?

Tom

--
Thomas Pope