Prev: Re: OU destroyers Next: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...

Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:34:16 -0500
Subject: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...

Donald Hosford wrote:

> Are those things as expensive as I have heard?

Not at all!  The MD-1000 runs about $170 last time I checked, and it
will do
most of what you want for decals.  The MD-5000 (what we bought) is
overall a
better printer (same technology) and cost us about $500.

Supplies aren't cheap though.  Average cost per color print page is
$1.00, and
decal paper runs between $1.00 and $2.00 per sheet.

Still, well worth the expense in my mind...

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: OU destroyers Next: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...