Prev: Re: Decals Next: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...

Re: basing for DS II

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:11:30 EST
Subject: Re: basing for DS II

In a message dated 1/10/00 6:27:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Brian_Bell@dscc.dla.mil writes:

> I use a US penny with 3 infantry personnel glued to it. Large enough
to make
>  some variation in possitions, but small enough to hide in terrain.
Main
>  reason? Cost. How much cheaper can you get (at least in the US). I
also
have
>  specialized infantry units mounted differently. I have 2 for a snyper
team
>  and 1 for a motorized scout (on motorcycle).

And mounted this way you can even use them for infantry
(read--sacrificial
lambs) playing the "Ogre" miniatures game...

(yes, I have a few mounted this way as well)

Rob

Prev: Re: Decals Next: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...