Prev: RE: ChitDrawer source. Next: Re: Decals

Re: Decals

From: "They came, they grabbed, we whomped" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:33:20 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Decals

>> Just got Tom's update, new numbers.	I wonder if 12 SCs and CTs are
needed.
>> My suggestion is to reduce the number of SCs and CTs to maybe 8 and
then
>> increase the number of DDs.
>
>Here are the latest numbers:
>
>12x SC CT FF DD
> 8x FFH DDG DDH
> 6x CL CE CH
> 4x BC BB DN BDN
> 2x SDN CVL CVE CVH CVA
>
> 4x AKH AK AKL APA
> 2x FT AG SL
>
> 4x numbers 1 to 12 and X
> 2x numbers 13 to 16
>
>...and space for 6 more entries.
>
>Any thoughts on what else to add or remove?  I still can remove some of
the
>smaller ships, but it's not worth worrying about unless there is
specific need
>for more larger classes.

Personally I'd reduce the number of scouts. I can't see anyone fielding
12 scouts in a given game (unless they're being used as wienie Banzai
Jammers ;-)  Use the extra space to oh, use Dean's suggestion of
increasing
numbers of DDs or something (BUT...I see you already did that -
nevermind!)

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: RE: ChitDrawer source. Next: Re: Decals