Prev: Re: transport designations? Next: Re: OT: Battleships vs. Carriers...

Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:04:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Ship designation decals, suggestions...

A few more thoughts on the decal sets.

First off, I've consulted with the others and we've decided to double
the sheet
size (since it's a bit cheaper to print all white) and make a much
larger set.

So far, the set will contain the following:

12x SC CT FF	(numbered -1 to -12)
 8x FFH DD DDG
 6x DDH CL CE CH
 4x BC BB DN BDN
 2x SDN CVL CVE CVH CVA

 4x AKL APA AK
 2x FT AG SL

Plus an assortment of numbers up to -20 and a few -X's

Will that cover pretty much any fleet?	Are there any codes I should
remove (for
instance, will anybody distinguish between CVH and CVA?)  Any codes I
should
add?

Thanks

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: transport designations? Next: Re: OT: Battleships vs. Carriers...