Prev: Re: Future History for Japan Next: Re: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

Re: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:53:21 +1000
Subject: Re: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay wrote:

> I've recently come into ownership of some OU ships. I think by size
they
> must be the DD (they're about the same size as the Brigade Models
Peled
> destroyer). Anyone have any stats for them they'd care to share with
me?

http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/ has them.

In particular
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/rlyehable/ft/ft3/alpha.html
For the Alphabetical listing and scan - look under "Freemantle"

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/rlyehable/ft/ft3/ships003-050.html#freeman
tlep
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/rlyehable/ft/ft3/ships003-050.html#freeman
tle-e
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/rlyehable/ft/ft3/ships003-050.html#freeman
tlem

> I also need some painting scheme suggestions.

Special Forces - Basic Black.

Patrol Craft - Red Brown, white detail, some yellow detail.
Regular Navy - Dark Blue, Orange detailing.

> BTW - I look forward to getting some more of these ships. They are
very
> 5th element-ish and I like their styling.

Available are:
Patrol Craft/Destroyer
Light Cruiser
Heavy Cruiser
and I think, Light Carrier.
Plus Boomerang-shaped fighters.

> BTW2 - Anyone know where I can find FT scale cylon raider type ships
and
> viper type ships (Not Vipers or Not Raiders)?

Revell make a BSG and Nylon Disk mothership, but no fighters per se that
I know of in FT scale.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Future History for Japan Next: Re: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters