Prev: RE: Medtch 2180 Next: Re: Archives

Re: Been quiet?

From: Jon Davis <DavisJE@n...>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 06:20:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Been quiet?

The list usually begin to quiet down about this time with people on
break or vacation.  It happened over the US Thanksgiving holiday also.

The Ventaurians are from Ainsty, correct?  They do look like the
Zhodane.
Will you then be using the Federation infantry for the Imperial troops?
Are you able to buy them from your game store or via mail order?

Jon

Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay wrote:

> I'm on digest, and I haven't seen anything in a day or so?
>
> FWIW, just picked up some Ventaurians and am very pleased with their
> scale-fit with the GZG stuff (UNSC Marines esp). Now I have Traveller
> Imperial Marines and Zhodani Marines... FMA boarding actions in 25mm
> here I come! Thanks to the various list members who helped me decide
> order these. They seem to have been a pretty good choice. I'll
probably
> eventually get another 25 or so plus some federation marines.
>
> I also just picked up another old heavy gear (large PA - size 1
Infantry